NOVEC - 1230 Extinguishing System
The NOVEC 1230 combines the latest generation of chemical extinguishing agents with 25/42 bar pressure extinguishing system. The nitrogen is used to transport the gas to the individual nozzles, where it evaporates rapidly, creating a homogenous atmosphere in the room.
- No risk of personal injury
- Faster than extinguishing systems using natural gases, extinguishing agent release in less than 10 seconds.
- High environmental compatibility (GWP = 1/ALT (half life) of 3 to 5 days), no effect on the ozone layer (ODP=0).
- Extinguishing agent storage takes up little space as consumption is very low.
- Low extinguishing agent concentration needed.
- Pressure – free transport of the extinguishing gas.
- Possible to use existing piping systems, e.g. when upgrading Halon 1301 systems.
- Modular design option using multiple extinguishing agent storage containers in the protected area.